Monday, April 11, 2011

Week 2 of P90X/Insanity Hybrid

I have no problem packing on bulk. I used to be powerlifter in my younger days, so I have great muscle memory especially around my legs, chest, and arms. I have also been eating and drinking everything that is bad for me, so when I started my P90X journey, my fats were stubborn and has no problem creeping back. I had to be very particular about my diet.
One big complain I heard from those that have done the Insanity was losing muscle mass. Well, doing both of these workout is a bit of a problem with me on the days I lift weight or is it just me imagining things. I wanted to lose some of my bulkiness especially on my arm, but on the days I work weights, no matter how light I go, I seem to bulk out. So now, I have decided to put down the hybrid and do a two months of Insanity and try to lose as much fat as I can from this Insane cardio program before I pick the Hybrid again.
Check back again on my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment