Thursday, September 8, 2011

Coming Back more intense than ever

After my injury to my ankle, it was so difficult to motivate myself into my workout. It didn't take long to start adding unwanted fat on my already big frame. I felt the fat on me. I was tired and unmotivated to do anything. Even my online class was affected by my lack of motivation. After couple of months, I saw what I didn't want to see in the mirror. So, I had to pull myself out of the rut and take my bud to the gym! After the first day, I knew that I had missed working out and keeping myself healthy. Though, I have not posted anything in here for over six months, I had been working out for three weeks now and I am slowly seeing small changes to my physique and my mental focus. I promised to keep at it no matter what and I ask you also to keep faith and pick up where we left off. Let the journey begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment