Thursday, April 12, 2012

Week 5 of P90X

I've been struggling with P90X, unlike the first time I did it. Now, I am more focus than ever. My wife has became my partner and we have at it for the past five weeks, eating right and bring in it. I am just so ecstatic of the changes in my strength and my stamina. I cant wait to finally complete the first 90 days. I am very confident of it this time. It is a battle, no less and yes, you are going to get disappointing and even failed, but do not quit. Sit out and come back with a vengeance. I am also excited that two of my friends are doing the P90X. We are using facebook to encourage each other. I've taken my 30 days picture but I'd like to wait until 60 days so the changes are more evident and then I can start posting pictures every 30 days after. I know this is a 90 day program, but my goal is to take it to a year and then gauge my transformation.I'm done for tonight, just completed Yoga X.

No comments:

Post a Comment