Sunday, June 3, 2012

I NEED WINNERS NOT CUSTOMERS!

I will speak of Power 90, P90X, Insanity, and Shakeology because that's where my credibility lies. I can't promote something that I don't do and I hate to sell. Follow my journey and then decide if this is for you. Don't be fool! It ain't easy! If you are looking for a magic pill, then don't waste your time here. Go somewhere else! Every day I take my shakeology in the morning and I watch what I eat and I follow P90X, which is the program I'm currently on. I commit myself 110%. I sweat, I puke, and I even fall, but I brought it each and everytime! So, if working hard is not for you, then you can forget it because it will not work for you. I need people who love to take on challenges. Not people that are expert, people that are willing to fail and keep trying. Those are the winners and those are the ones that I guarantee will succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment