Sunday, February 27, 2011

Planning for the Week

I've thought about it and I have decided to take my workout to the next level! I plan to do a thirty minute high intensity workout in the morning. Either Cardio X or P90 Express. I am doing pretty good with my workout but I would like to see more fat burning this week. P90X has allowed me to put on a lot of muscles, now I need to increase the cardio to start seeing more of my fat melt away to get a more ripped on my muscles.
I will have to play a balancing act on my carbohydrate intake so I can maintain enough energy for the intense P90X workout in the evening.
I have limited space, but you are more than welcome to join me. I am also available for fitness advice.

2 comments:

  1. I started adding Cardio X in the mornings 3x a week and am really glad that I did. It's helped me burn more fat and lose weight. I recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will take up your advice for sure! I do appreciate you visiting my site. You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete