Saturday, February 26, 2011

UPPER MIDDLE LOWER WORKOUT

 I wanted to make sure I show you a little bit of what I do for my workout. It is not glamorous by no means. As you can see this is as Horton puts it, real DNA removal.

 This is actually the Upper Middle Lower (UML) workout. It is just as brutal as some of the P90X workout. I was short on time tonight but I wanted to make sure that I put in some type of workout for today's schedule. As you can see, there's no excuse! Your life worth more than the things that keep getting in your way. You owe it to yourself and you owe it to your mom, dad, siblings, friends, wife, and most importantly, your kids. They need you around! Look at it this way, it won't matter if you meet your schedules if your dead! So, do yourself a favor and BRING IT!



No comments:

Post a Comment