Thursday, February 24, 2011

P90X Shoulder and arms, ab ripper X


Raise your hands if you are for P90X!

The workout never gets easy, but I brought it! While I have a long way to go, these pictures gave me motivation to move on forward. Coming from where I started, I would say that I am making progress. I had stopped for awhile during the holidays and probably set me back about two months worth of workout, I am still satisfied that I am finally on my way toward my goal.
As I pointed out in my transformation story, I started at 265 lbs and now I am down to 225. I intend to reach my goal of 178 lbs or a six pack. Whichever comes first. Thank you for taking an interest to my story. I hope I have been an inspiration to you. Please check back again for more update and don't hesitate to sign up and be a follower to my blog. Till then! :-)
Face of Intensity!

Yeah, I brought it!


and more!

That's right!

Chris Carter imitation!

Don't talk to me, I am in PAIN!

Ab ripper X! I love it and I hate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment